Monday, April 4, 2016

Tumbling Down!

                                               
I used two charm packs plus a few cut patches from the stash to prepare for this lap quilt top.
It's Storybook Vacation by Whistler Studios, of Windham Fabrics.  I chose to piece the border in half blocks so I didn't waste the vintage Scotty dog fabric but kept it looking just right-I had an idea, you know.
and I finished Millie's second sunflower twin-sized quilt.  The frame is empty but not for long;  there is a small top on my design wall that needs to be loaded on and then I have Mom's large quilt!
I am rarely lacking for a top to work on!

4 comments:

  1. I love those tumblers. I just pulled Daddio's out with the intention of finishing it but haven't had time to touch it since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwww...the scotty dogs are so Cute.

    I love the colors in your Mom's quilt. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im all about yellows these days . love the twin sized sunflower quilt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...