Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Knitting and Kiddies

 This shawl has been sitting in my naughty bucket.   It was too heavy, too small and hateful to knit.  I ripped it out after showing it to Marsel, (it is for her afterall)  and told her all the reasons why it has to be ditched.  She trusts me.
 I have a cake of yarn to begin a new shawl, new idea and bigger needles!
 Marsel helped me make a new batch of soap-peppermint / oatmeal soap-the family favorite!
 Will came to join in with the Georgia cousins and my sister and Alicia!  They were watching Frozen together!  A visit was wonderful!
 Mealtime was so much fun-twice the entertainment!
Mom knit a pair of Boot cuffs-she used Chunky Paton's yarn-they are so soft!  These are heading north with Alicia!
Everyone is heading to bed early-we are all very tired from all the fun!
Ella says she feels sick-she ate some chicken nugget in front of the tv watching a movie with Abigail just before bedtime!  It is so nice to have kids time....

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous family time!
    What precious memories in the making....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...