Saturday, July 12, 2014

TDF 2014 Day 7 and 8

It  might get boring to keep seeing this silver Alpaca, but it is a nice soft spin for me and I am using this fiber up which is a great bonus for the Tour de Fleece!  I spun up an ounce batt when  we got home last night and another 1 1/2 oz batt today.
The cats missed us.......they follow us around, just waiting for a lap!
 Today I also started a Mystery Shawl Knit A Long from Wendy Johnson.
  I am using the last of the Shetland I spun up. Once I figured out the direction she wanted us to go, it moves right along!   It is nice to have some choices for go-to projects from my control-center recliner!

7 comments:

  1. That alpaca really looks like silver - it's shiny!

    That Shetland looks like perfect lace yarn. I like how the stitches are so well defined already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shawl is pretty already!

    I can relate to your lap-stalking cats picture...we have been home for a week now and ours are still doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful bobbin of singles. I can't wait to see how the mystery unfolds. I love the color of that Shetland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The silver alpaca is lovely. I can never see too much loveliness. And that shawl is Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alpaca is lovely. I'm sure your lace shawl will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww the Alpaca looks so soft.
    LOve that kitties missed you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Mystery projects -- they're so much fun! However, I have way too many projects on the go or waiting to be started to find any more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...