Saturday, June 4, 2011

On the Move....Again!

 We loaded up the stuff we have been storing for Matthew and Caleb and took off for a moving day today!
 We made quite a caravan-Calebin his car, Bill and David in the UHaul, Matthew in his car, Bruce driving our truck and Marsel, Abigail , the cats and I in her van bringing up the rear!
This beautiful palm tree is in their front yard!  What a great welcoming sight.
The house is situated in a great neighborhood, lots of tile and windows to enjoy their view.  They are only 20 blocks from the ocean!
 The back yard is fenced in, lots of room and a great patio.  The bbq grill will enhance backyard entertainment as soon as the fire ban is lifted!

It was a long day but oh, so nice to be able to share in the move!  Love you, sons!

4 comments:

  1. you all must be professional movers by now--how many times is this??? Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I was thinking along the same lines as Sharon. I hope they don't feel the need to move from such a great looking location.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that we got to be part of this one!

    It was a great time working together even if it was fast and busy.

    Now we all need to go back for some beach vacation time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I have family that is not only willing but wants to help!!! I love you guys! Caleb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...