Saturday, June 26, 2010

Making the MOST of the LAST Day!


We girls played jewelry this morning and made some beaded bracelets.
The bulk of the day was spent in the pool as the temps passed 100F again today!
Bruce and Marsel found a water fountain for Bill and I at a garage sale in GA and brought it to us!  It is a wonderful accent in the pool area!  I am sure we will be seeing Nyki investigating it!
Bill and Jared and David put together a shelter for the boat; it needed a bit of protection from the sun more than from the rains!
Speaking of which, we haven't had any again for quite a number of days but Bill has been watering the lawns and the rain lilies thought it was a good enough reason to bloom again!  Beautiful.
Krystle and Abigail worked together on a hat for Abigail.  Krystle crocheted it......
and Abigail gets to keep it!  A perfect arrangement that makes them both happy!

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful day tinged with a little sadness, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fruitful day with much to appreciate and to file away in one's memory - treasures to store up for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what a lot you were able to do! And look how beautiful everything is . . .

    I'm not ready for those temperatures, but I'd love to see it get up to 70. 50s and nonstop rain just is not summer . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 degrees?! No wonder you guys spent most of the time in the pool!

    I love that flower - a Rain Lily? You have such pretty flowers down there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to see you all are getting good use out of your pool! And the fountain was a wonderful find/gift;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...