Friday, March 12, 2010

Busy Beavers

While the girls were goofing off, the men were hard at work.  They set the cabinets in the bathroom and installed the toilet and now we have lights and fixtures in the ceilings.  (The lines in the wall are the access points for the shower, this will have decorative molding over it when the shower is done.)
And the pool guy came to mark out the parameters for the pool.
David helped every step of the way!
The pool permit has not been issued yet, so no digging allowed but the tension was too much for David and Grandpa asked him to help out and start the digging by hand.  He dug for hours! 
And then it became a play area for both of the kids!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that Marsel's kids can amuse themselves with just the basics - no computer games and TV for them! Good work Marsel and hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...